GMM One Thailand will start airing a boy love series titled Love in Translation this August, and we prepared for you all the basic and essential details that you need to know ahead of its debut on Thai television.
In essence, Love in Translation is a love story between two men that work at a convenience store, but they don’t speak the same language, they seem at odds with one another at first, but eventually, they start speaking the language of love, and a romance story follows.
So, if you’re a fan of Boy love stories, the BL genre that Thai tv and Southeast Asia seem to be crazy about, you’ll be glad to find another story to satisfy your tastes, and after reading our post, you’ll know all the basic details as to where to find this series.
Love In Translation Preview
Love in Translation is a boy love story about two convenience store employees with different backgrounds, different stories, and they don’t speak all the time the same language.
While they are so different, all those hours working the counters, stocking the shelves, moving the crates, and cleaning the place force them to deal with each other, to talk to each other, to know one another, and sometimes the language barrier is there. The universal language of romantic and physical attraction gets there, and the two start to fall in love with one another.
With time, the two men become lovers and start to explore their love while working at that convenience store in yet another boy love story from Thailand brought to us by GMM One.
Love In Translation Episode Air Times
Love In Translation will be broadcast by GMM One Thailand starting 5 August 2023 at 10:30 PM Eastern Time, United States. Each episode lasts around one hour. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): Saturdays at 07:30 PM
- Mountain Time (MT): Saturdays at 09:30 PM
- Central Time (CT): Saturdays at 08:30 PM
- Alaska Time (AKT): Saturdays at 06:30 PM
- Hawaii-Aleutian Time (HAST): Saturdays at 05:30 PM
- British Summer Time (BST): Sundays at 03:30 AM (next day)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Sundays at 04:30 AM (next day)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Sundays at 12:30 PM (next day)
- Sydney Time: Sundays at 12:30 PM (next day)
- Melbourne Time: Sundays at 12:30 PM (next day)
- Singapore Time (SGT): Sundays at 10:30 AM (next day)
- India Standard Time (IST): Sundays at 08:00 AM (next day)
- Japan Standard Time (JST): Sundays at 11:30 AM (next day)
Love In Translation Episode Guide
GMM One confirmed Love In Translation’s debut season for ten episodes that will start airing on the weekends in August. Consult our episode guide, and never miss a single moment.
- Episode 1 – Saturday, 5 August 2023
- Episode 2 – Saturday 12 August 2023
- Episode 3 – Saturday, 19 August 2023
- Episode 4 – Saturday, 26 August 2023
- Episode 5 – Saturday, 2 September 2023
- Episode 6 – Saturday, 9 September 2023
- Episode 7 – Saturday 16 September 2023
- Episode 8 – Saturday, 23 September 2023
- Episode 9 – Saturday, 30 September 2023
- Episode 10 – Saturday, 7 October 2023
Also Read: 50 Highest-Grossing Thai Movies Of All Time To Watch
How To Watch Love in Translation Episodes?
Catch the latest Love in Translation episodes at the times and dates described above via Thailand’s GMM One.
Love in Translation is broadcast in exclusivity by GMM One, and you can watch it online if you reside in Thailand with your cable credentials via GMM One’s website or their app. Also, the show is distributed in Southeast Asia via Directv Streaming and Hoopla.
How To Watch Love In Translation Outside Thailand?
If you reside outside Thailand and are wishing to watch the show, you have a few alternatives. Firstly, you could consult a live-streaming television provider like IPTV and see if they offer GMM One as one of their channels. If they do, simply connect to your live-streaming television service during the broadcast times and watch the program without any hassles.
The downside of live-streaming television services is that they don’t offer dubbing or subtitles. So if your Thai is rusty or you don’t speak Thai at all, you might find it difficult to enjoy the show.
Another option you have is to employ a virtual private network service, circumvent the regional block by connecting to Thailand and navigating to GMM One’s website, provide your credentials, and stream the show.
Also Read: Three New HBO Originals Announced by Warner Bros Discovery for Thai Audiences