Blinded by the Setting Sun Chapter 123 will see Terion meeting with his master, who has ordered him to spy on Kaya. He has been given the order to report everything that’s happening in the castle. But Terion has now got attached to Kaya, and he doesn’t want to trade her off. However, Kaya’s true identity cannot be unseen, so that‘s why he meets with his master in the forest.
Kaya and Elkin are finally getting closer after such a long time. Elkin even confesses his feeling to Kaya, but Kaya needs some time to understand him, and Elkin agrees with her decision. He thought that Kaya would marry the prince, so he asked her not to go and stay with him, but it turned out that Kaya had already rejected the price proposal.
Elkin and Kaya have taken the next step in their relationship. They get very close to each other. Kaya tells Elkin everything about what he likes and dislikes, and she even tells him he is precious to her. They would have kissed if Terion would have interfered. Well, we may see that moment soon in Manhwa since only a few chapters remain.
Also Read: 12 Anime To Watch Based On Your Zodiac Sign
Blinded by the Setting Sun Chapter 123 Spoilers
There are no spoilers for Blinded by the Setting Sun Chapter 123, as the spoilers for Blinded by the Setting Sun usually leak 1-2 days before the release date. However, we can still talk about the events that will take place.
In chapter 123, we will see Terion running into the forest to meet his captain. He gets confused about who is right or wrong, and with the time he spends with Kaya, he doesn’t think she is a bad woman. However, Terion’s captain manipulates him by talking nicely to him.
He tells him to keep a close eye on Kaya and to report to him everything that happens in the castle. Terion has no choice but to follow his order. Kaya will prepare to leave the castle after she gets convinced by meeting Lenard. And she will ask Mormodes to clear her affairs. One of her knights will ask Kaya if she will hide her identity from Elkin.
Also Read: 13 Anime to Watch When Depressed
Blinded by the Setting Sun Chapter 123 Release Date
The upcoming chapter of `Blinded by the Setting Sun is scheduled on Friday, August 4, 2023, KST. The chapters are released weekly. The international schedule is as follows:
Releasing on Thursday for countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Thursday, August 3, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 on Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Releasing on Friday for countries:
- Japanese standard time (JST): at 12:00 AM on Friday, August 4, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 AM on Friday, August 4, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 12:00 AM on Friday, August 4, 2023
- Korean standard time (KST): at 12:00 AM on Friday, August 4, 2023
Where to Read Blinded by the Setting Sun Chapter 123 Online?
You can read Blinded by the Setting Sun Chapter 123 on the Naver Series and Naver Webtoon in the raw format (Korean Language). It is available in English translation on Line Webtoon and Tappytoon by the name The Spark in Your Eyes, but only 110 chapters are available on their website.
Also Read: Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse 3 New Cast Members Revealed